Monday, April 12, 2021

But Wait There's More!!!

 

Right next to Telemarketers on the phone the one thing we really love is infomercials. They are on almost every station, especially at 3:00 am. They start out showing you a product that you can't live without and will change your life for ever along with make your life a whole lot easier. You HAVE to have this product, whether it is OxiClean or a Chia Pet.  All for the ridiculously low price of $19.95 (plus S&H). Then comes the catcher: "BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!. If you call within the next 15 minutes.... (You know the rest!)  

    During the next few weeks we will be looking at Ephesians 1, where Paul tells us all that we have IN CHRIST, because we have trusted Him as our Savior. In essence Paul is saying, yes because Jesus died on the cross and rose again and we have trusted Him as our Savior, we have Heaven and new life in Christ, BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!! Paul list all that is ours in Christ. 

Casting Crowns in there song, Who am I?" says it best:
Songwriters: Mark Hall Who Am I lyrics © ESSENTIAL MUSIC PUBLISHING

Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
 
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
 
Take time to read Ephesians 1 and let God minister to your heart all that we have in Christ. In the next lesson we will start thew count down! God Bless!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom and Food

 Yesterday, my mom would have been 100 years old. This brings back a lot of memories of mom over the years. One of the things that most peop...